- Machine Learning
We have a great opportunity for a Staff Engineer to join a leading, innovative, and successful company. We are in the data-heavy, technically exciting and personal rewarding space of helping people find the home for themselves and their families.
We are looking for a motivated, talented Engineer with solid experience in developing highly scalable distributed systems and Search Technologies. Our team is responsible for building the next-gen technologies for User Registration, Identity Management, User Outreach and User Personalization. The team has a charter for driving the overall user engagement throughout our website and our Native Apps.
You should be technical and business savvy with a strong interest in developing data engineering infrastructure. You must have a passion for solving technical problems effectively and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Architect & Design Highly Scalable Systems
- Innovate and pioneer the next-gen architecture for User Data Management and eventually User Personalization.
- Help expand the development team by hiring smart engineers.
- Lead a Team of Developers (local and remote) for effective delivery.
- Work in an agile development process
- Work effectively with cross-functional team members to deliver compelling products.
- B.S. degree in computer science or similar field.
- 8+ years of solid software engineering experience in databases (RDBMS, Mongo), Micro Services and Search Infrastructure (Elastic Search) a MUST.
- Solid Experience in AWS.
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Personalization Algorithms a plus
- Familiarity with NodeJS and Ruby on Rails a plus.