As the new integrated marketing lead, you will be responsible for running all of Linqia's sales enablement efforts in partnership with the Director of Marketing and VP of Sales. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-starter who wants to take their years of experience to have full ownership of sales support from ideating on creative concepts, RFP creation, defining new solutions for market and sales materials. You will design, build and execute the full plan of what will not just support sales, but help move the needle in generating more revenue. In this newly created role, you will define and execute these plans while working closely with the North American sales team.
What You'll Do:
A Little About You:
- Lead the creative ideation for influencer marketing campaigns for the world's leading CPG, Food and Beverage, Beauty, and Entertainment
- Define, develop and create materials for new solutions around influencer marketing to meet our growing clients' needs
- Partner with Sales and Success Teams to uncover insights from leading campaigns, and how to tie influencer marketing efforts into a client's larger digital marketing plans
- Interface with Sales to respond to RFPs by partnering to deeply understand client's needs, trends, past programs performance, and current opportunities. Create proposals from ideating creative concepts to ensuring all content will help close the deal
- Develop a strong understand of influencer marketing and how to translate those efforts into must have marketing activities for leading brands
- Create support materials for the sales team including one sheets, case studies and promotional materials
- Create sales proposals and capability decks for all industries and ensure the sales team is armed with all the assets they need to be successful
- Partner with product to devise the right materials to promote new products when they hit market
- 3-5 years of brand strategy, sales enablement, or integrated marketing experience, some creative agency experience preferred
- Creative person who loves to come up with amazing B2C campaign ideas and then build the proposal to let that idea shine
- Proven and tested ability to juggle multiple projects, deal with multiple personalities and demands, and maintain a positive attitude through it all
- Entrepreneurial, self motivator who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks and goals
- Ability to have both a client-focused mindset and honor the integrity of our customer's brand voice
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Graphic design skills and Keynote are a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
Linqia is an innovative start-up in the growing influencer marketing industry. Located in downtown San Francisco, you'll be working with others who are passionate about marketing in a fun, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
At Linqia, we deliver guaranteed influencer marketing results for our clients, by working with some of the world's largest brands including Danonne, AB InBev, Kimberly-Clark, Unilever, and Walmart. Our AI-driven platform and team of experts are leading the transformation of influencer marketing into a scalable media channel. The Linqia platform also serves as a social content lab, where marketers can organically test and amplify the best performing influencer content to drive greater ROI from their paid, owned and earned media.
We value intelligence, recognize talent and have instilled a culture that supports career development and growth for our employees. We thrive on innovation and accountability, with a customer first attitude that adds true value to everything we touch. Our team members are smart, hard-working, have integrity and love to have fun as we play to win.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. Linqia is an equal opportunity employer — we actively seek and value diversity on our team. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes or candidates through this Web site or directly to employees. Linqia does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us.