Citi Investment Research is searching for an Associate to be part of the Exploration & Production (E&P) team. The Associate is responsible for supporting the Senior Analyst by building financial models, writing research reports, communicating recommendations and ideas to clients and partnering with the Salesforce and various other internal stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, intellectually curious, detail orientated and brings a passion for the Energy industry.
This individual is expected to:
- Conduct rigorous financial & industry analysis
- Make Investment Recommendations
- Interact with Institutional Clients
- Attend industry conferences and speak to industry contacts
- Track company events and earnings
- Develop financial models and valuation techniques
- Write effectively on Energy related topics
- Establish themselves as an expert
- Bachelor’s degree with Finance / Engineering / Economics coursework or experience preferred
- 2+ years in buy side or sell side research, or investment banking is strongly preferred; experience within the Energy sector is highly desired
- Must be analytical, collaborative, self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Candidate should be knowledgeable in financial statement analysis, key accounting principles and corporate modeling
- Experience with Enverus DrillingInfo is greatly preferred
- Strong communication skills are required
- Securities licensing is a plus (Series SIE/7/63 and 86/87)
All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .