Jacobs Sales Coordinators work in all aspects in sales. They are responsible for daily order processing, customer quotations and shipments to our Community of Customers.
Our business is modern, complex, well established and fast paced. We require aggressive employees to work with our customer base.
PRIMARY DUTIES / REQUIREMENTS:
1. RECEIVE CUSTOMER INBOUND PHONE CALLS / FAXES / AND EMAILS REGARDING
- Customers placing orders.
- Customers returning goods previously sent by Jacobs.
- Customers requesting warranty considerations.
- Customers checking on shipments and delivery of existing orders.
- Customer quotation requests.
- Customer complaints.
2. COORDINATE ORDERS
- Order entry of customer placed orders into computer system.
- Checking customer purchases orders and validating pricing on new orders.
- Validate specifications of orders to our manufacturing requirements.
- Validation of payment requirements before order entry.
3. RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATIONS (RGA)
- Writes return goods authorization for returning product from the customer.
- This may include: Warranty items, incorrect shipments, or returns for credit.
4. WARRANTY OF PRODUCTS
- Coordinator is normally the initial contact for warranty consideration. This may result from and inquiry or complaint from the field. Could be from Territory Representative or the customers direct.
- Direct Warranty consideration to engineering department for analysis.
5. QUOTATIONS & FREIGHT LOGISTICS
- Gather information and specifications from prospective customers to write a quotation.
- Gather information and pricing necessary to facilitate a proper and accurate quotation.
- Shipments may require freight quotations and working knowledge of how to move shipments, the ability to gather motor freight and air freight quotes. The skill to analyze and make good decisions regarding freight movements.
6. PRACTICAL JOB SKILLS BENEFICIAL FOR POSITION
- At least 30+ words per minute typing skills, with good mouse skills.
- Excellent knowledge of a computer.
- Operational Knowledge of Windows products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Adaptive ability to learn special pricing programs designed for Jacobs on an Access platform.
- Use of Excel and the ability to create, manipulate and analyze data for quotations is a definite plus.
7. REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
- US Citizen or valid work permit.
- Residence in Harlan or surrounding area. A move may be required.
8. BENEFITS - Full Package, Individual Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Flex Plan, Short Term Disability, Sick Pay and 401K Profit Sharing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)