- High School Diploma or GED
Assists in student behavior monitoring throughout the school day to ensure a positive school
culture. Communicates effectively with students and staff. May be asked to travel to attend job
related trainings. Adheres to school and district policies, procedures, and components of the
school-wide management plan/PBIS framework.
JOB DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Monitors student behavior in hallways, cafeteria, classrooms, or other areas in the building as
2. Escorts students to and from various areas (class, office, etc.,) as requested.
3. Prepares daily and weekly reports, and maintains student sign-in logs.
4. Communicates behavioral concerns to administration.
5. Assists in appropriate action to defuse student conflicts as trained.
6. Compiles and reports individual or group incidents and the action taken and/or recommended.
7. Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
1. Experience working with student behavioral intervention techniques (preferred).
2. Knowledge of Student Code of Conduct (preferred)
1. High School Diploma or equivalent (required).
2. Bilingual - Spanish/English (written/verbal) preferred.
1. Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs. with proper technique.
2. Required to climb stairs and stand for the majority of the day.
3/1/17 HR-STF-F009 Retention: Indefinitely
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Nine (9) months – 174 day count.