Sign on Bonus!
*The foreman supervises a crew of laborers and operators in the installation construction material by performing the following duties.
- Supervises a crew of up to 12 employees and prioritizes work.
- Reads and follows plans, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Conducts regular safety meetings. Own a clean & safe jobsite
- Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/construction duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork.
- Organizes, supervises, leads and trains employees to complete projects within established guidelines and time frames.
- Enforces all company safety policies and procedures.
- Enforces all client-required safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crewmember discipline and documentation.
- Submits crewmembers’ timesheets to payroll by deadline.
- Attends operation meetings as required.
- Looks ahead 2-3 days to ensure continuous, uninterrupted work flow
- Responsible for setting up and reviewing for completeness of locates.
- Ability to read plans & survey stakes
- Establishes & builds client relationships
- Strong understanding of math/geometry
- Able to read and understand obligations within Project specific contract
- Knowledgeable of specifications required within municipality work is taking place.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Problem Solving.
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Must be able to create and maintain a team culture for employees in all aspects of work or equipment operation
- IPad skills, exposure to different software.
- Safety Orientated
*The position directly supervises employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
*While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed in outside weather conditions.
*The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pipeline Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fort Lupton, CO (Preferred)