Account Executive Health & Wellness - Lenexa, KS
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Account Executive is responsible for growing current business and targeting and securing profitable new business by building relationships, opening new business, and driving sales growth. This position is responsible for the retention and growth of revenue within an assigned territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the acquisition of new customers.
- Proactively position the Health & Wellness portfolio of products and services, building the sales funnel and closing sales increasing the Quest Diagnostics market share and aligning to customer needs.
- Manage the account acquisition process, from initial customer prospecting, contract signature, and relationship management. This includes cold calling, prospecting, proposal generation, contract negotiations, credit approval, etc.
- Develop and execute cross functional and cross segment strategies which are in line with overall company objectives to grow the Health & Wellness customer base.
- Build and manage relationships with targeted accounts and their business leaders to drive successful closure and ensure future utilization.
- Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction with ongoing service provided.
- Develop proposals to enhance business relationships.
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues.
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists, Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional or national resources) as needed.
- Collaborate with the operations organization as needed to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Ensure compliance with all company policy and government regulations.
BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related field
At least 3 to 5 years of experience in either direct sales or business development in a healthcare environment to management levels
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Perform job duties with frequent interruptions or distractions
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or customers for different purposes in different contexts
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to collaborate and influence internal and external clients at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate business acumen, including confidence in presenting and discussion business issues with Benefit Managers and Directors.
- Experience making independent decisions and manage large projects that directly impact our business and the business of our clients.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with executive level personnel resulting in successful closure of the sale.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all employees.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proven selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong service acumen.
- You are expected to travel 40% in this role which includes traveling to new or existing customers, trainings, seminars
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.