Why Family Continuity?
Build YOUR career! Family Continuity is a private, non-profit mental health and social services agency serving Eastern and Central Massachusetts. We are rapidly expanding our energetic workforce to lead fast paced, innovative clinical programming throughout Massachusetts. Our mission for over 30 years is to support family success in every community by empowering people, enhancing their strengths, and creating solutions through partnerships to achieve hope, positive change and meaningful lives.This is evidenced by our quality work with clients and a strong commitment to our employees. At Family Continuity, we value your dedication and hard work and give you the tools and experience needed to succeed and become a leader in the clinical field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people with disabilities, and we consider lived experience (personal or familial) with the mental health system a valuable asset.
Building on our treatment philosophy that positive change is always possible, our Behavioral Health Program Coordinators assist with providing clinical, fiscal and administrative oversight for the site's provision of Behavioral health and human services to individuals in a variety of office, outreach and community based settings.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide oversight of clinical services and programs
- Provide direct clinical supervision staff/interns/volunteers directly, carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the agency’s policies and applicable laws
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance including documentation; address complaints and resolve problems
- Monitor financial expenditures of program
- Ensure compliance with productivity requirements for supervisees
- Assign and monitor caseloads and related duties, coordinate activities of staff in providing services to individuals and families.
- Assist agency staff members through individual and group meetings in overall professional development, clinical formulation, use of clinical theory and practice modalities, analyzing case problems and improving their diagnostic and helping skills.
- Manage clinical and administrative functions relative to quality program management.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or similar degree
- Must be independently licensed
- Minimum 2 years' post-Master clinical work with supervisory experience
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the community
- Computer proficiency
Family Continuity offers a competitive comprehensive benefits package inclusive of, but not limited to list below:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid Earned Time
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities and in-house training for CEUs
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Life/Disability Insurance
- CPR / First Aid / Narcan Training
- Leads the state in worker safety training
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- post-Master's clinical work with supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Independently licensed – LMHC, LMFT, LICSW or Doctoral (Preferred)