HCL America is looking for talented SEM Specialist/ Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our team in Redmond, Washington. This is a fulltime position with HCL with access to our excellent benefits package. We have multiple positions and are looking to hire immediately
Core Services and Deliverables :
- Help meet customer goals through identification and execution of proactive and reactive data driven optimization efforts, in partnership with account team
- Support tactical and foundational campaign activities such as account health checks, account restructuring, uploads, billing & IO management, reporting, etc.
- Exceed account team and customer expectations through world class customer service via responsiveness, timeliness and professionalism
- Remove campaign blockers through triaging, and effectively partnering with designated Support teams
- Build trusted advisor relationships with the sales teams being supported through strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Develop collaborative relationship with account team and partner teams. Drive the growth and development of mutually beneficial working relationships with account team and key partners
- Manage above day-to-day tactics while also providing thought leadership on effective operational strategies for the sales teams and organization as a whole
- 6+ months of search advertising experience
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Excel, v-lookups, pivot tables, data manipulation, and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, problem solving, and decision-making skills required
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, and to work across various functions, groups, and organizations with clear communication.
Job Type: Full-time
- Strategic Sales: 1 year (Preferred)