Part-time Bookkeeper Office Manager needed.
Beverage Distribution company looking to hire a flexible, part-time person to work in our Murfreesboro, TN Warehouse. This position could become Full-Time.
Our company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper Office Manager to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements using QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum. The ideal candidate for this position must have strong attention to detail, comfort with asking questions, and experience with QuickBooks is mandatory. If interests and skills align there is an opportunity for additional responsibility. This position also requires excellent organizational skills, confidentiality, and accuracy, superior team and client relations, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Process accounts receivable, determining and applying credits as required. Issue weekly AR reports to account managers and owners.
- Processing payroll, calculating of commissions, compiling and issuing commissions reports to employees
- Processing company expenditures, and paying for such expenditures in a timely manner
- Working with buyers to keep relevant financial information (such as invoices) in good
- Compile monthly state excise tax report
- Help to develop financial processing procedures for the organization
- Reconciling bank accounts, credit cards, and other accounts;
including transferring funds, making payments, and making deposits
- Reimbursing employees for company expenditures
- Working with the team to clean up the books, and filing taxes for all necessary local and
- Preparing monthly financial reports
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience and extensive knowledge using QuickBooks
- Experience with Excel
- A clear understanding of accrual and cash basis of accounting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the Food and Beverage industry
Job Type: Although this is currently a part-time position this could quickly grow into a full-time position if the candidate is capable of assuming additional responsibilities.
Salary: Based on experience
Work Location: One location, warehouse environment
Working days: Monday through Friday
Hours per week: 20-29
If interested and meet the minimum requirements for this opportunity, please follow these instructions for applying for this position (only applicants that follow these instructions will be considered).
Job Type: Part-time
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Murfreesboro, TN 37129 (Preferred)
- Opportunity for Advancement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift