As part of the Customer Experience Analytics and Strategy team, the Customer Experience (CX) Business lead will drive projects that result in meaningful insights and recommendations to help the business improve the Home Lending customer experience.
The successful candidate will demonstrate customer obsession, leadership capabilities, an analytical mindset, advanced knowledge of quantitative and qualitative customer insight methodologies, and the ability to effectively communicate and partner with senior business partners. The Lead will work in a fast-paced environment and is required to be flexible and effectively meet/deliver against deadlines.
It is critical for the CX Business Lead to be “T-shaped”; have expert knowledge and experience in a particular area, while having the ability to collaborate with experts in other disciplines and willingness to use the knowledge gained from the collaboration across the business.
What You Will Be Doing:
Things We Value:
- Collect and analyze data across multiple customer input sources to study trends and instigate deep dive analyses to come up with recommendations for improving the customer experience.
- Ability to review customer experiences against business processes and identify process improvements, assist business in defining the changes, and monitoring the success of initiatives.
- Ability to document and communicate trends from feedback provided by our customers and employees in various forms such as complaints, surveys, social media, etc. and apply insights into projects.
- Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with peers and business partners at all levels.
- Identify and effectively share best practices to support and influence ongoing Technology/Non-tech initiatives.
Experience & Skills Needed:
- The customer experience and how to improve it continuously pre-occupies your mind.
- Identify opportunities for improvement when you hear “that’s the way it’s always been done.”
- A strong drive to completing tasks / projects.
- Constantly evaluating performance to identify opportunities for improvement; and actively asking for feedback or help from peers and leaders to develop yourself.
- People who are energized by helping others succeed.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in Financial Services; a focus on Home Lending products and services is preferred.
- Hands on experience applying customer experience research methodologies, including surveys/interviews, usability, observations, immersion, etc.
- Ability to influence centralized functions to support ongoing project work
- Detail orientation with ability and drive to deliver high-quality work
- Exemplifies the highest standards in words and actions; can identify a problem and develop solutions in partnership with business partners and key stakeholders.
- Highly organized and ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills, and a strong attention to detail
- College degree required; degrees focused in social sciences preferred.