Seeking Maintenance Supervisor for 344 unit Apartment Community
Must have prior experience in Apartments.
Responsible for the proper maintenance and repair of all property and equipment which falls within specialty. Must comply with all department and company rules, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls and government regulations. Demonstrates and provides outstanding customer and employee relations at all times. Presents in a neat and clean appearance at all times.
· Universal EPA Refrigeration Certification.
· Assisting in supervising and training maintenance staff
· Assist the property manager in budget adherence through cost and time saving suggestions regarding maintenance operations, inventory control and ordering of supplies with proper authorization
· Ensuring maintenance staff are well trained and that safety guidelines are followed
· Participating all other duties assigned by the property manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year