Are you a Technical Leader who has experience managing and leading both IT and Network Engineering teams?
If yes, read on!
We are an Award-Winning, National Data Services Company and we have an immediate need for a Hands On Engineering Manager for our Las Vegas office!
You will be responsible for the daily management of both the IT and Network Engineering teams, and are expected to have current, hands on knowledge of Windows OS and Cisco Networking.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Recognized Leader in our space
- "Employee-First" Mentality
- Long Employee Tenure
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for IT infrastructure, systems, and services, NOC, and special engineering projects
- Responsible for daily activities of NOC staff (both internal IT and event-based network support) - up to 10 people
- Sets goals for team members and be accountable for their performance
- Collaborate with team members to develop company-sponsored new technologies and ongoing projects
- Ensure all systems software/hardware licensing are updated
- Advise senior management on required updates and budgets
What You Need for this Position
- 4 Year Degree
- Hands on, recent experience with Windows
- Hands on, recent experience with Cisco networking
- Dell Hardware
Icing on the cake
- Microsoft, Cisco, or related certifications
What's In It for You
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with Company Match
- PTO and Paid Holidays/Sick Days
So, if you a Technical Leader who has experience managing and leading both IT and Network Engineering teams, please apply today!
Or simply send your resume to email@example.com. -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.