Our client is looking for a senior developer to help grow their engineering team. They are a technology solutions company that works specifically with the postal industry. They are currently partnered with the USPS and the Canadian Post. Their goal is to revolutionize the digital experience that people using the postal service experience.
They are currently working on building the next generation web, mobile and desktop applications for the postal industry. They are working to help the postal service to improve the overall experience and efficiency of shipping packages and tracking those packages. They are primarily using C#, C++, .NET Core, Xamarin, REST and SQL. They utilize an Agile environment in order to add new features and products for the postal industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering or an equivalent field
- Proven experience in a professional environment with C# and .NET Core
- Ability to build web services using SOAP or REST
- Strong understanding of UI with WPF
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with mobile devices
- Commitment to technology and development of best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Lots of team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.