We are looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Business Applications Team. If you have the technical chops, soft skills, and a passion for implementing solutions that solve complex business challenges, this could be the role for you!
- Work with Business Analysts, architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve the target capabilities and use the platform effectively
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design, and make sure technical solution designs adhere to architectural strategies of the team
- Streamline the existing Integrations between Salesforce, Marketo and Glassdoor systems specific to Leads and Account Management area
- Responsible to monitor data flows between Marketo and Salesforce.com platform performance by using monitoring tools!
- Partner with internal business partners, solution architects and business analyst to address any platform performance issues to support the scale, and build new automation
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Plan, write design documents, build, test and deploy solutions within an agile framework and sprints that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and standard methodologies are maintained
- Should own the end to end solution development for key strategic projects
- Provide technical thought leadership, coaching and mentoring to junior technical team members especially offshore team
- Build out Salesforce Lightning Framework and Components and drive the transition to Lightning
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively to personnel with varying degrees of technical capability
- Solid experience and understanding of databases, schema design, ER diagramming and Salesforce database languages SOQL, SOSL.
- Expert level understanding of API level integrations between applications especially with Salesforce, Marketo, Integrations (Boomi, Informatica, Mule etc.)
- We require strong 4-7 years of development experience on Salesforce.com platform and integrations
- Good understanding and experience using different APIs and experience implementing Salesforce standard methodology and framework to abide by governor rules
- Experience with Apex Controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, Salesforce Framework practices, Visualforce, Lightning Component Bundles, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Console, Salesforce Lightning Community Template
- Experience in Salesforce declarative features such as Workflows, Process Builders, Flows, Validation Rules, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce database languages SOQL, SOSL.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a dynamic fast-paced business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-8 years of work experience or equivalent
- Salesforce Certified Developer / Administrator (ADM-201, DEV 401/501) is required
- Experience with security features available on the Salesforce platform, Lightning Locker Services
- We require experience in an Agile Scrum project delivered under Continuous Delivery / DevOps is preferred
- We would prefer experience with 3rd party data integration tools like Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica Cloud, Jitterbit, etc.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.