Seeking dedicated Home Health COVID 19 RN
Are you willing to help make a difference in the lives of others? Are you looking to make a difference and help those in need during this COVID-19 pandemic?
Look no further. We are hiring nurses to provide home health care, treatments and infusions for patients who may live in COVID positive environments or are positive for COVID 19.
Registered Nurse Job Duties/Qualities include:
- IVIG (intravenous immunoglobulin) experience.
- Must have the ability to insert peripheral IV.
- Making the initial evaluation visit and ongoing visits; administering nursing care.
- Performing care as defined by individual Plan of Care/Physician Order and within scope of Maryland’s nurse practice act
- Regularly reevaluating the client’s nursing needs.
- Monitoring patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel/health care provider of any changes
- Assuring proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Counseling and training the client and family on meeting nursing related needs
- Performing any of a variety of skills including basic infusions, Immunoglobulin infusion, injections, wound care, comprehensive assessments, hourly staffing, home care staffing, etc.
- Training adults and peds on self-infusion/self-injection
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytic/Critical thinker
Registered Nurse / RN Job Requirements include:
- Current and unrestricted RN license in Maryland, Advanced Nursing certifications.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an active RN
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Reliable car / auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Current CPR/BLS
- Recent Physical, TB/Chest X-ray on record
- Wiling and able to work in COVID positive or probable positive environments
- Willing to work directly with COVID positive patients
You will receive:
-Full PPE required to treat COVID-19 patients. Including fit testing for N95 mask
-Hazard pay rates
- Support from Director of Nursing and dedicated skilled admin team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $60.00 - $90.00 per hour
- nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)