LineQuest, LLC is a damage prevention company that specializes in providing utility and private line location, GIS mapping and hydro services in multiple markets such as Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, North Carolina, Missouri, Kansas, Alabama, Colorado and Florida. Our goal is to eliminate the risk of damage to the environment, property, and person through the prevention of line strikes. We pride ourselves in knowing we are protecting underground facilities, the environment, and our community! We are on the front lines, LineQuest serves as the first line of defense.
At LineQuest, some of our specialties and services will include Telecom, Water & Sewer, Power Transmissions & Distribution, Civil Road & Bridge, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Engineering & Surveying and Environmental. Our mission is to provide first-class services to our clients and our community in the safest way. We have been in business since early 2013.
LineQuest was named the Oilfield Services Company of the Year at the 2018 Oil & Gas Texas Awards. In addition, in 2016 we won the 2016 Safety Achievement Award by Cimarex.
LineQuest, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Line Locator for full-time opportunities. Our technicians work independently in the field using our company-provided vehicle. In addition to, you will utilize our state-of-the-art ticket and claims management system. Our state-of-the-art system ensures that you have the resources you need to make you successful at LineQuest! If you want to join a fast-growing team, do not delay, and apply today!
The Line Locator position provides Damage Prevention services for pipeline utilities. Coordinates with production manager for specific jobs requiring HydroVac services. Must be a self- motivated individual with strong work ethics.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Ensure that all devices are properly working daily.
- Be able to follow driving directions from Texas 811 One-Calls.
- Be able to walk 3 to 5 miles a day if needed.
- Ability to adapt to adverse situations.
- Ability to learn new devices and changing laws.
- Keep immediate supervisor/manager aware of any issues or problems in the field.
- Experience is a must! 1 to 2 years line locating experience recommended.
- Effective verbal and listening skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Time management skills.
- Must have/maintain a valid Driver’s license.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screening.
- Must be able to wear required PPE as assigned by HS&E Manager.
- Ability to work in extreme outdoor weather.
Pay: Based on experience.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. LineQuest, LLC participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.