Rushmore Management is seeking an experienced apartment Maintenance Technician for an 230 unit community in Suitland, MD. Applicants must be CFC certified.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete maintenance tickets - must be knowledgeable in all basics of plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning, appliance troubleshooting and repair, carpentry, drywall patching and repair, and other general maintenance tasks as they arise
- Communicate with the Service Manager and Work closely with your team members to complete service requests and make-readies in a timely fashion with high quality craftsmanship.
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours maintenance emergencies
- Maintain the property shop in an organized manner
- Share your knowledge with coworkers and assist each other when challenges arise.
- Go above and beyond the call of duty for residents to provide excellent customer service.
- Manage your time wisely
- Anticipate problems that residents might have before they even occur
- Participate in the emergency on-call rotation every four weeks with our sister property located 3 miles from the main property.
- We offer competitive hourly rate and affordable individual health insurance
All applicants must have a reliable vehicle and must possess and bring own hand tools.
Rushmore Management offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health benefits package for full time employees
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- HVAC Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person