Essential Job Responsibilities:
Direct Supervision, Performance Management, Patient Relations, Staff Training, and Projects for Clinical Operations (across all office locations).
Supervision, Performance Management, and Training
- Deliver day-to-day management of the Clinical and Surgical teams.
- Manage scheduling, Time and Attendance, time off requests, substitutions, and coverage.
- Lead weekly staff meetings with clinical and surgical teams and participate in follow-up meetings with management.
- Deliver annual performance evaluations, training, and orientation. Recommend merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions. Assist with employee events.
- Assist with delivery of discipline (counseling and warnings) and provide conflict resolution.
- Training and coaching to optimize staff performance, maintain compliance with best practices and policies, and ensure the delivery of excellent patient care.
- Partner and Vendor relations.
- Supervise inventory, cost analysis for new equipment, RVU weekly and monthly reports, budgets, and departmental goals. Update and implement SOPs.
- Approve physicians' schedule changes and add-ons.
- Coordinate with other departments and mediate issues between physicians, clinical, and operational staff.
- Administer TB skin tests and flu shots (yearly).
- Investigate and resolve patients’ complaints or concerns and implement improvements.
- Coordinate care for certain patients upon request of doctors.
Projects and other duties as assigned
Job Skills: Clinical skills, team leadership, delegating, information analysis, managing clinical operations.
Job education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
Experience: Three years’ experience in healthcare required. Experience with a physician organization and management background preferred.
Current CPR certificate
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: 2 years
- medical: 2 years