Lincoln Health System is a comprehensive health care system where innovation meets compassion and our personal commitment to patient-focused care compels us to promote and support the well-being of those around us. Lincoln Health System is located in Fayetteville, TN, about 30 miles north of Huntsville, AL and 80 miles south of Nashville, TN.
Lincoln Health System is a full service, quality-centric, non-profit county-owned healthcare enterprise with a proven record of service to the region, announces a search for Chief Executive Officer. The selected CEO will lead a System providing multi-faced health care and wellness through its system facilities, which include acute care, rehabilitation and wellness, a 168 bed licensed nursing home, home health and hospice, and ambulance/EMS service
The CEO will provide executive leadership and assume responsibility and accountability for the overall management, performance and operational planning of LHS. The CEO is responsible for creating an environment and culture that enables the System to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, reinforcing the System mission to all staff, holding the staff accountable for performance, motivating staff to improve performance and holding responsibility for the measurement, assessment, and improvement of the System's performance. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to establish and work with the health system leadership team to create and sustain an integrated patient care system that is responsive to patient and caregiver needs, in an efficient, safe and effective manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-7 years experience in healthcare administration, operations and departments with a strong emphasis on and understanding of financial management, strategic planning, physician relations, patient care, physician recruitment, physician practice administration, quality assessment and improvement, risk management and human resource management. Working knowledge of nursing home, home health, and ambulance/EMS operations is highly desired. Experience operating effectively in a complex decision-making setting.
- Career track of progressive, documentable accomplishments in increasingly complex operations/administrative roles. Preferred professional record will demonstrate extensive experience as a senior executive with the proven ability to leverage medical and administrative staff relationships and cultivate resources and methodologies in support of the strategic vision of a multi-facility, full service system, or large, complex hospital, healthcare facility or similar entity.
- Demonstrated skill to create an environment of continuous improvement that fosters physician and staff collaboration, enhances revenues, controls costs, and improves overall performance. Quality-centric, with leadership skill to ensure the orchestration and implementation of quality and performance improvement processes to facilitate enhanced patient outcomes within a safe environment of care. Experience with Lean process redesign, with skill to improve throughput through lean processes that focus on improving quality of care and achieving excellent patient satisfaction scores are a strong plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift