Distinctive Home & Healthcare is one of the nation's premier national government contractor's. We are currently seeking to fill the position of a Clinical Psychologist at the Naval Hospital in Bremerton, Washington.. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALITIES:
- Provide a full range of clinical psychologist duties in accordance with privileges granted by the Commanding Officer, including but not limited to the delineation, design and application of psychological procedures and techniques for patient care, procedural documentation, consultation and organizational development research, and educational training with DOD, MTF, and American Psychological Association guidelines.
- Basic competencies are expected in diagnostic interviewing assessment, psychological treatment of behavioral health conditions, the use of psychological testing/ psycho diagnostic testing for the evaluation.diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders, consultation, differential diagnosis, and treatment planning for all disorders are as defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for adults.
- Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, assess, diagnose, and provide psycho-therapeutic treatment for adult beneficiaries.. If privileged to see children, assess, diagnose, and provide psycho-therapeutic treatment for children and adolescents, and their families, provide educational and consultation services to other staff, community, agencies, and the public.
Degree / Education
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Graduated for an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Two (2) years of prior experience is required.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off