Full Job Description
We are looking for a careful Certified Forklift Driver to move packages and material around a facility. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
You will also participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
For more information:
Apply online or at our office:
Contact Jeniffer our Staffing Consultant at (801) 374-9300, or by email. Please add “Forklift Driver” to the subject line of your email.
1041 South Orem Blvd
Orem, UT 84058
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- Follow current good warehousing practice
- Use common warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
- Perform proper forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift