AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS
Hiring Now - Experience Required!
TOP PAY PLAN IN THE LOW COUNTRY!!!
Grainger Nissan is seeking applications from experienced Automotive Service Advisors who have demonstrated success in their field. This position has great income potential.
Service Advisor - Job Responsibilities:
· Schedule appointments with customers
· Meet and greet customers
· Work with customer and technician to identify required maintenance utilizing historical service data
· Advise customers on necessary/suggested services
· Compute cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer
· Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been completed as scheduled
· Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with service manager
· Establish long-term positive relationships with customers
· Meet the dealership’s standards for repair/order production
Service Advisor - Requirements:
· Experience as a Service Advisor is required. Nissan experience is a PLUS!
· Valid in-state driver’s license and good driving record
· Professional personal appearance
· Excellent communication skills
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive pay plan
- Closed Sundays!
- Medical Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided training and education.
- A fun fast-paced environment!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Service Advisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person