Juice Beauty is a high growth, privately held company, withsustainable headquarters based in the San Francisco Bay area and we specializein skincare and makeup products that are sold through leading retailers.
We are pioneers whoare radically transforming the chemistry of beauty without compromise, byproviding clinically validated, authentically organic beautyproducts. Our Northern California team approaches beauty from a wellness pointof view so our customers win with high-performance skincare & vibrantmakeup made with healthful ingredients so that every drop feeds yourskin.
We are looking for a high-caliber selling specialist tojoin our team in the West Los Angeles Area. The right individual is competitive,self-motivated and independent, has good people skills and is confident intheir abilities.
- 1-2 years minimum cosmetics sales experience
- Proven record of achieving/exceeding sales volume per hour goals
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to start conversations and pull new clients
- Engaging with exceptional relationship building skills
- Upholds confidentiality and use sound judgment
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Powerful business acumen and information management skills
- Collaborative and able to nurture the spirit of collegiality
- Basic computer/digital literacy
- Consistently create a welcoming environment for guests while giving equal focus to driving sales in a proactive manner
- Consistently MEET and EXCEED minimum daily sales volume per hour goals
- Communicates wins/opportunities frequently with the Account Executive
- Assists in the maintenance of replenishment/merchandising/marketing standards
- Consistently represent Juice Beauty’s brand identity & demonstrate core values
- Natural talent for attracting new business a MUST
- Flexible thinking and an ability to handle change with a positive approach
- A sincere PASSION for organic skincare and cosmetics
- A self-motivated competitive personality
- Reliable transportation and the ability to support store throughout the entire (BLANK) Area, including outer markets for special occasions and events.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, special events and as needed.
Job Type: Contract
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- selling: 1 year (Preferred)