Leverage expertise to support numerous challenging, mission-critical projects that make a direct impact on the nation’s security and intelligence mission. Learn to think outside the box and perform embedded development, vulnerability analysis, reverse engineering, software development, and operational support to solve many of the country’s toughest problems. Apply expertise in C/C++ development, reverse engineering, and automated unit testing in Python, develop capabilities in assembly, research existing functionality, and learn new technologies quickly. Provide support to the test team during component and system testing and perform protocol analysis.
- Experience with software system requirements analysis, design, development, integration, or testing
- Experience with software development using C/C++
- Knowledge of low-level, systems programming concepts
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with vulnerability analysis and exploit development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with developing software in a cross-compiler environment for architectures, including ARM, MIPS, and PowerPC
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.