We are looking to hire full-time Processing Staff (trimmers) for our cultivation facility. Duties will include harvesting and trimming a wide variety of strains, sorting processed material, packaging processed material as well as cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space. Additional tasks may be added to these duties.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter. Include information about your trimming experience.
- Processing Staff are responsible for preparing final products for delivery to dispensaries. This involves trimming top quality medical cannabis flowers with great attention to detail, assembling "pre-rolled packs," packaging medical cannabis products, etc.
- Processing Staff should expect to receive ongoing feedback on the quality and speed of their work. Processing staff will at times be requested to perform duties in other parts the facility. Employees must be punctual, professional, and able to communicate clearly with their managers and other staff.
- Candidates should be physically capable of performing all duties which will involve long hours of sitting, twisting with arms and back, repetitive use of fine motor skills using scissors, and standing for extended periods when participating in weekly harvests. The position also requires lifting heavy objects up to 25 pounds and may involve lots of walking.
- The normal schedule is full-time Monday - Friday, but employees’ schedules are subject to change based off of the company’s needs.
- A background investigation and any additional background requirements as per California regulations (current and future) is required.
- Must be 21 or over.
- Trimming experience - ability to trim a pound in 8-10 hours
- Passion for and general knowledge of the cannabis industry.
- A "can do" attitude and ability to pitch in on projects outside of the normal scope of their role.
ABI SF, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- trimming: 1 year (Preferred)