Apply mastery level skill in advanced analytical, mathematical, or statistical techniques related to statistical analysis, parametric and non-parametric analysis, computer modeling, simulation, decision theory, mathematical programming, and regression analysis. Serve as a senior warfighting analyst responsible for developing and executing analytical models and methods that support warfighting analyses from the engagement through campaign-levels. Develop and execute mission and campaign-level representations, databases, and analyses of US, allied, and adversary forces executing warfighting concepts of operation. Advise other operations research analysts, scientists, or engineers on techniques best suited for tasked problems.
- 7+ years of experience with warfighting modeling, simulation and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of probability and stochastic processes
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with one, or more, of the following analysis tools: AMP/MIDAS, JFAST, STORM, EADSIM, AFSIM, Python, R
- Experience with a military headquarters staff, including Service HQ, OSD, Joint Staff, or COCOM in the areas mentioned above
- Experience with one of more of the following: military operations planning, military campaign analysis, or wargaming
- Experience with advanced statistical analysis techniques and machine learning
- Experience with using a Linux operating system
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS degree in Engineering, Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Management Science preferred; MA or MS degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, or Mathematics a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.