The New Tab Team creates a suite of verticalized browser extensions that improves user productivity across all major browsers.
The Web Developer will be designing and maintaining browser extensions as well as web properties with a focus on increasing user acquisition and engagement. This individual will be expected to take ownership and create, test and deploy production-ready code and design. A complete understanding of web design and a desire to create an engaging user experience is a must. Primary duties include:
- Design: Focusing on graphic design for ads and landing pages or home pages
- A/B Testing: Monitoring performance across multiple variations of a design to determine the top performer
- Optimization: Iterate to increase KPIs in each point of the conversion funnel
- Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date on industry trends
The successful candidate will be a KPI focused, confident leader with at least:
- Experience coding in C# is a plus
- Experience conducting and monitoring A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Basic knowledge of SQL a plus
- Understanding of and/or experience with Amazon Web Services is helpful
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Entrepreneurial: Driven and focused on growing the business
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world
- Creativity: Research the latest trends to design competitive ad units.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)