Stryker Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, Inc. is experiencing rapid growth within its plumbing department and is seeking experienced plumbers to join the team. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and year-round work. This service plumber will be responsible for all aspects of installation, maintenance, inspection, operation, and repair of plumbing systems for our residential and commercial client base.
Experience with installation and repair of water heaters, boilers systems, sump/ejector pumps, water mains, sewer mains, drain cleaning, broken pipes, winterization, gas piping, fixtures, well pump systems, water treatment systems, etc. is a must.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SERVICE PLUMBER
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings.
- Respond to plumbing calls as directed.
- Complete repairs and installations properly and efficiently.
- Install plumbing systems in new construction and renovation properties.
- Adhere to current codes and regulations in relation to all plumbing work so that systems pass inspection the first time.
- Arrive to work and to each job site on time, every day. (Our business hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00AM–3:30PM. We do our best to limit overtime, but on occasion this will be needed to complete a job.)
- Availability to work at least one week of on-call rotation every month for afterhours and weekend emergencies.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SERVICE PLUMBER
- 3-5+ years of in-field experience preferred.
- Master plumbers license a plus, but not required.
- Exceptional diagnostic and problem-solving skills required.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems.
- Understanding of current regulations within the field.
- Excellent communication skills, especially on a technical level.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
BENEFITS OF THE SERVICE PLUMBER
- Pay based on experience
- Paid vacation and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Plumbing: 3 years (Required)