- Warmly greets and directs residents and guests arriving to or departing from the property.
- Maintains an active presence at the Front Desk. Monitors and announces visitors and controls access to the property. Reviews access control cameras frequently and reports any suspicious activity according to Front Desk procedures.
- Control access to outside vendors and contractors, communicating with Building Maintenance Staff at all times.
- Handles all concierge duties with enthusiasm including, but not limited to: processing incoming mail and outgoing packages; answering questions, making recommendations, and making arrangements on items such as transportation, delivering dry cleaning; and coordinating housekeeping.
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the special services of the surrounding area in order to enhance a 5-star residential-living experience.
- Adheres to all Front Desk procedures including, but not limited to: reviewing and completing Daily Activity Reports (DAR); completing incident reports for management; and responding to emergency situations.
- Adheres to company standards for resident and guest services.
- Undertakes administrative tasks related to the Front Desk and back-of-house operations as requested.
- Ensures that resident and guest concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner. Reports to General Manager and/or Lead Concierge any resident or guest dissatisfaction.
- Maintains a professional demeanor and polished appearance at all times.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- A degree in hospitality management or business administration strongly desired.
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages is also a plus.
- Minimum of one year of high-end/luxury of hospitality or property management experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organization skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple, competing priorities while remaining composed and professional.
- Must be friendly, courteous, service-oriented, and enjoy working with a variety of people while maintaining professional distance from residents and guests.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision while acting with discretion and maintaining confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.50 /hour