This requisition is for the Dark Ash program starting in October 2019. Dark Ash is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) based opportunity and requires skills primarily in Systems Engineering and Software Design, Development, and Testing. Leveraging a predecessor prototype solution as a springboard, this program will produce a deployable SDR software/hardware platform over the next five years.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified systems.
- Experience with C++, C#, Java or another OOP language
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment
- Experience with automated software testing, integration, and deployment
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid-paced, team environment
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain a government security clearance (TS/SCI)
- Experience with DevSecOps tools including Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Ansible, ELK (e.g. ElasticStack), etc.
- Experience with Software Defined Radios
- Experience designing microservice-based architectures
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience working on an Agile team using SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban with an understanding of common Agile tools and methodologies
- Background developing, debugging, and/or testing of web applications, web services, and Linux application processes/threads
- Desire to lead or able to self-direct
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.