Part-time$15 - $25 an hour
- Presentation skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Word
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Oversees the collection, compilation, and input of data. Analyzes and summarizes data. Prepares reports. Makes recommendations to administrators based on analysis of data.
1. Knowledge and experience with all aspects of the qualitative transcription process, including being able to distinguish different voices, carefully and accurately transcribing statements verbatim, noting emotional patterns that emerge
2. Completes the daily operations associated with transcription workload, ensuring high quality verbatim qualitative work. Consults with appropriate supervisor when confusing or ambiguous information is discovered.
3. Is able to self-regulate in terms of completing tasks on a deadline, providing high quality work on a regular basis.
4. Strong work ethic and capacity to hear and accurately transcribe statements is essential.
5. Learns how best to employ transcription technology to help maintain both speed and quality of work.
6. Sufficient experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
Work Environment and Level of Frequency typically required
Nearly Continuously: Office environment.
Physical Requirements and Level of Frequency that may be required
Nearly Continuously: Sitting, hearing, listening, talking.
Often: Repetitive hand motion (such as typing), walking.
Seldom: Bending, reaching overhead.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalency (2 years related work experience may be substituted for 1 year of education). Two years experience in collecting, organizing analyzing, and presenting data; and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
Preferences Special Instructions Summary