One ofCleveland's most prestigious downtown professional services organization isseeking an Contract Executive Administrative Assistant to support one ofits top Executives. This position is seeking a seasoned ExecutiveAssistant who has previously supported a C-Suite Executive at the CEO, COO orCFO level and is experienced working at a highly confidential level and exudesa high level of energy. This position is atemp-to-perm opportunity.
Primaryresponsibilities are development and management of the key events calendar,coordination of schedules, general communications support and liaison to thereporting Executive. Additional responsibilities include:
· Act as an envoy of the executive and represent theposition in a professional and cordial manner
· Serve as liaison between reporting Executive andExecutive Committee, Partners, Company Management team and all external contacts
· Prepare various documentation includingcorrespondence, memoranda, Executive meeting documentation
· Screen correspondence and telephone inquiries
· Prepare PowerPoint presentations for executivelevel presentations
· Handle all internal and external requests in atimely manner
· Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings,conferences, etc., across multiple time zones
· Coordinate complex domestic and internationaltravel arrangements, including visas
· Be able to handle projects and other assignments asneeded, including event planning
5+ years asan executive administrative assistant supporting a C-Suite levelexecutive. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) aswell as with coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements. Ability to juggle competing priorities and solid business acumen aremusts. Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and handle and maintainconfidential matters.
Job Type: Contract