For more than 160 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day, the world over. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create…every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
The HR Recruiter/Generalist supports the HR Manager in planning and administering all human resources activities in a fast paced manufacturing environment. The HR Generalist/Recruiter supports front line HR support to Manufacturing Operations, Associates and Management on multiple shifts. Responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidate while leveraging innovative sourcing techniques for hourly positions.
- Develop and execute hourly level searches via direct and indirect outreach efforts. Lead and conduct searches at all levels for positions such as Artisans, Quality, Technicians. Partner with all levels of the organization to assess staffing needs and fill positions in a timely manner
- Work closely with LVUSM leaders and hiring managers in developing an understanding of their current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate talent acquisition as needed, including required approvals, recruiting strategy development, advertising, candidate sourcing, interviewing, offer development and preparation, and on-boarding assistance for non-exempt full-time positions as well as temporary, seasonal, and intern positions
- Generate hard to find leads and potential candidates through recruiting and networking/cold calling to identify sources for active requisitions.
- Develop and maintain extensive and effective network of professional associations within the industry to ensure a continuous flow of candidates. Leverage all resources, including professional networking tools, local community groups and apply advanced internet mining techniques and social media platforms to source candidate
- Develop College recruiting partnerships in DFW Metroplex
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Track and report weekly/monthly/quarterly hiring goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Utilize social networking resources and other strategies.
- Manage projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities.
- Provide regular feedback to Hiring Managers on status of recruiting activity and any challenges being faced
- Build personal networks and Social Networking connections
- Identify passive candidates and develop/manage sourcing strategies that address strategic business needs/goals
- Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates.
- Support other HR administrative duties as assigned
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor degree in business or human resources and 3 years’ generalist /recruiting work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- Exhibits strong attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with diverse customer base
- MS office proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT)
- Proven experience and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Sound judgment, demonstrate problem-solving abilities, decisiveness, and flexibility
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to communicate and influence effectively with peer group, clients, as well as candidates
- Displays a high level of energy, creativity, and independent thinking
- Provide consistent and specific measurable results.
- Fosters a culture of accountability.
- Works efficiently using resources and processes to ensure talent acquisition goals are met
- Understands and follows HR guidelines and principles as they pertain to recruiting and hiring
- Proficiency in candidate development techniques and ability to source creatively
- Superior sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Superior communication skills: in both written documents and presentations
- Bilingual English Spanish required; French a plus Physical Requirements:
- Travel locally to attend job fair events; meet with Colleges & Universities, and other events
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- recruiting: 3 years
- HR Generalist: 3 years