GLC Business Services is a 26 year old Family Owned company. We are a provider of on-site support services (BPO or Business Process Outsourcing) for professional service firms across the country and management consulting services to the legal industry. We thrive on our outstanding client service and expertise. That is how our clients are able to feel so comfortable in the fact that our motto is:
Consider it Done!
How will working for GLC benefit YOU?
Not only will you be a part of a wonderful family owned business that treats you as such but GLC offers great benefits as well. We offer Competitive Benefits, 401K matching, PTO, Insurance Benefits, and Training that allows you to gain valuable experience.
We are trying to ensure we are bringing the right kind of individual to join our team.
Are YOU the right fit for us?
Do YOU have the right personality to become part of our family?
Are YOU a loyal and dedicated individual?
Does YOUR work ethic typically outshine the ones around you?
Are YOU ready for a career and not just a job?
If YES to these questions then upload your resume at:
Full Time Positions
$17.00 - $18.00/hr
Monday thru Friday schedule
Must be able to work 8am- 5pm shift
***MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IRM/iMANAGE RECORDS MANAGER***
- Overseeing the operation of all records rooms.
- Delegating tasks to records associates.
- Analyze processes for productivity and accountability
- Set goals with GLC Management and develop strategies for achieving them.
- Monitor workflow and communicate areas of concerns to Reporting Manager.
- Training of new hires
- Supervise staff, cross-train and evaluate staff while promoting individual growth within a team environment.
- Working closely with the Reporting Manager to address any questions or concerns the customer might have about operations.
- Maintains accurate tracking of request for file(s), pick-ups, deliveries, and creation of files and inserts.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and GLC
- Communicate staff ideas and / or concerns to Reporting Manager.
- Prepares weekly reports of daily activities.
- Actively participates in all staff meetings.
- Provide support via accurate typing, creation of files.
- Provide support in the completion of task for the customer.
- Maintain and order supplies as needed.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience in a leadership/management position.
- Data entry skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
- Previous experience with Interwoven, LegalKey, or other records management software programs
- Work involves quality control and a strong attention to detail
- Work involves varying degrees of standing, walking, bending, lifting, and repetitive motion
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Assists with record projects as requested.
- Locate missing files.
- Supervise breaks, and assist in staffing placement.
- Supervise special projects as needed.
- Covering records rooms where needed.
- Ensures that staff follows all corporate /site procedures.
- Evaluate and insure the quality of outgoing materials.
- Monitors work flow and communicate areas of concern to Reporting Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.