Estimate and coordinate large commercial food service equipment projects (such as casino's, stadiums, restaurants) in a professional, progressive and dynamic team-centered working environment.
- Review and check bid package including invitation to bid, construction plans and specifications.
- Procure, analyze and process necessary information and vendor quotes.
- Communicate with General Contractor and consultants regarding specific projects
- Prepare estimate using AutoQuotes; finalize bid package with management team.
- Prepare submittal package.
- Quality check and prepare purchasing documents.
- Issue purchase orders via AutoQuotes. Track status and ship dates.
- Manage/track warehouse receiving information and schedule job site deliveries.
- Prepare monthly billing information.
- Assembly closeout package including Operations & Maintenance Manuals, start-ups and training scheduling.
- Work closely with and assist Project Manager and Project Executive, as well as interact and coordinate with general contractor team.
- Experience in commercial food industry or construction industry (2+ years),
- Microsoft Office ( Emphasis in Excel)
- Ability to read plans/blue prints
- Familiar with online research
- Self Starter/Motivated
- Work well with others
- Strong written and communication skills
- Detail orietated
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to take direction
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Significant opportunity for growth and advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Cordinator/Estimating: 2 years (Required)
- reading blue prints: 2 years (Required)
- food service estimating: 2 years (Required)
- Sacramento, CA (Required)