- 5-8 years’ experience as a Database Administrator.
- Hands-on DB and Server troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of day to day database operations, deployments and development
- Extensive database experience with RDS, AWS Redshift, MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux Shell Scripting or Python
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Knowledge of SQL and Performance tuning.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of AWS CLI, Snapshot, Route 53, S3, EC2.
- Quick learner, self-starter with strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in team environment
- Must exhibit a high-level of analytical skills and attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Shell Scripting: 3 years (Preferred)
- DBA: 5 years (Preferred)
- AWS Redshift: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)