Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com.
What We Do
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Associate Sales Manager has responsibility for planning and executing sales actions among designated regional prospects in order to meet and exceed budget, profitability and revenue targets. In this role you will be:
- Directly responsible for delivering new sales revenue numbers for the designated prospects and/or key account targets within designated regions.
- Effectively demonstrates the Omnicare Value Proposition. Maintains and improves relationships with clients by providing support, information, and mentorship; Researches and recommends new opportunities that improve profitability and meet customer service needs. Acts as a trusted advisor to customers through a comprehensive understanding the business.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of sales activity related to acquiring new business. This includes partnering with lead generation teams, prospecting, forecasting, contracting, pricing, and negotiation. In partnership with operations, ensures the successful on-boarding of new accounts. May assist with contract renewals of existing business.
- Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales effectiveness tools and resources.
- Regularly contributes to the overall effectiveness of the entire market-based team. This includes collaborating and communicating with Sales Managers, lead generation groups (inside sales), operations, sales support, finance or other key business partners.
- Regularly prepares forecasting and a variety of regional sales performance reports. Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key partners.
- Regularly assesses risks and opportunities and develops actions plans to address. Maintains ongoing market knowledge and shares this information with the team to maintain market leadership status.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and Request for Proposal responses. May assists Sales Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations for larger account opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies to cultivate continued growth and knowledge of the industry.
- Participates in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs. Actively sources leads through these opportunities. Documents and leads all follow-up activities.
- Collaborates with company and regional leadership within assigned regions to ensure sales targets are met and regularly discusses overall region performance along with internal and external trends that affect sales performance.
North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi. Candidate can live in any of these areas.
- Minimum two years of demonstrated full life-cycle sales experience within a complex services organization.
- Ability to travel a multi-state territory up to 50% of the time including overnight travel as needed.
- May require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Salesforce
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.