Bleed Air Systems Designers
Currently seeking a Bleed Air Systems Designers for a 12 plus month contract opportunity. The ideal candidate possess 5+ years of directly related design experience in the development and certification of aircraft BAS and VCS.
Responsibilities of the Bleed Air Systems Designers
- Responsible for providing design expertise in support of the Bleed Air System (BAS) and Vapor Cycle System (VCS) through all phases of project schedule including preliminary design, detailed design, development, certification, sustaining, production and product support.
- Prepare 3D layout models of the BAS and VCS.
- Prepare 3D installation and detail models of the BAS and VCS.
- Prepare 2D installation, assembly and detail drawings of the BAS and VCS.
- Work in a team environment supporting liaison engineering to research root cause and address production discrepancies.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal regulations, etc.).
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety instructions with no restrictions
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
Requirements of the Bleed Air Systems Designers
- Bachelors of Science in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four year college or university program with 5+ years of directly related design experience in the development and certification of aircraft BAS and VCS
- Experience using CATIA V5 to prepare 3D parametric models and 2D drawings
- Minimum of 10,000 hours
- Knowledge of one Product Lifecycle Management Tool (e.g. Teamcenter, Enovia,..)
- Knowledge of 14CFR23 or 25 regulations and advisory circulars related to BAS and VCS regulations required and knowledge of Aircraft BAS and VCS
Compensation for the Bleed Air Systems Designers
- 6 paid holidays
- Annual 40-hour bonus
- Per diem (if qualified)
The Structures Company is an AA/EOE.
Job Type: Contract
- Bleed Air Systems Design: 5 years (Preferred)