Stars Therapy Services is rapidly expanding and becoming a leader in providing Early Intervention ABA in a naturalistic environment, as well as, Speech and Occupational Therapy for children by providing quality early intervention through motivation, education and creative thinking while maintaining cultural sensitivity. If you are looking for a rewarding career helping children diagnosed with Autism or with other developmental delays with an organization that views employees as our greatest assets, then join our dynamic team of people who are passionate about their work! Join us and let's make a difference together!
Stars Therapy Services is seeking a Clinical Child Psychologist to join our interdisciplinary team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct psychological assessments, consultations and guide treatment plans for children.
- Collaborate closely with our in-house interdisciplinary team to provide effective intervention strategies, materials, and communication.
- Complete necessary documentation within required time frame.
- Maintain internal systems, policies and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness to meet established regulations
- Maintain accurate documentation of billable tasks that meets the requirements of regulatory agencies and funding sources, and is HIPAA compliant.
- Attend staff meetings, in-services, training, and other meetings as requested.
- On-going training opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary including reimbursement for mileage and other expenses
- Generous Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Paid drive time & mileage for home-based therapists
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) plans
- $50k employer paid life and AD&D insurance
- Aflac plans
- CEU allowances
Qualifications and Skills
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology or related field from an APA/CPA accredited program
- Licensed as Psychologist by state of California.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience with ASD children and/or other related developmental disabilities
- Valid California driver’s license and clean driving record. Reliable transportation is necessary for this position
- Proof of current car insurance
- Ability to obtain background clearance
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Stars Bay Area is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Behavioral Therapist, Early Interventionist, Early Start, Early Childhood Development, Therapist, Natural Environment, Autism, Developmental Delays, Disabilities, Teacher, Infant, Children, Pre-school, ABA, Social Work, Communicative Disorder, Speech, Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, BCaBA, BCBA, OT, SLP, SLPA, RBT, Education, Healthcare, Santa Clara County, San Benito County, Santa Cruz County, Monterey County
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- CA PSY license (Required)