We have an opening for a Board-Certified Physician to provide Collaborative Services in the Texas area!
At PopHealthCare, our goal is simple – help higher risk individuals live healthier lives. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! Come join our growing team and be a part of delivering leading-edge healthcare solutions to the people that need them the most.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides oversight of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant's who provide in-home chronic disease management to our client’s patients.
- Responsible for chart reviews for providers who are performing comprehensive history and physicals in the patient's home to develop a care plan and recommend services to close care gaps and identify needs of the patient. Providers visit patients on a monthly, quarterly and prn basis to decrease hospital readmissions by managing chronic conditions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multi-disciplined clinicians
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce .
Job Type: Part-time