CACI is the prime contractor for a large-scale integration and development transformation program that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
As a senior Business and data Subject Matter Expert you work with clients, internal CACI leaders, systems, to assist in developing an enterprise visual depiction of MyNavyHR and CACI program performance. You will Use numbers and data and negotiate with stakeholders to identify and interpret business and IT connections (causes) in the numbers and facts. You then convey their conclusions in terms that are easy for most people to comprehend. You make recommendations on how a business can address their problems through analysis of the data. Through reports, charts, graphs, and other presentation materials, you will convey your interpretations and recommendations to CACI and their clients. You will help determine what business decisions they should make or how they can improve their business.
- Lead sessions with government and CACI stakeholders in defining data and metric modeling techniques
- Incorporate disparate data sets and business processes into an integrated Enterprise Data Management Process and framework
- Gather data for CACI to populate into their SharePoint environment
- Thoroughly review, cleanse, integrate and analyze the data either through statistical analysis, data mining, and other techniques.
- Based on your interpretation of the data analysis, come up with recommended improvements for CACI and MyNavyHR to prioritize or reprioritize work to accelerate/optimize contract/program transformation
- Convey the recommendations to CACI or their customers through creating reports, conducting high level meetings, and facilitating feedback
You will report to the A-IDE lead. In some instances, you may complete the data analysis completely on your own. When it comes to conveying their data interpretations, you will work with Subject Matter Experts to help them understand the data and use the findings effectively.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Ten-years work experience with data capture analysis or visualization.
- Other frameworks desired (Risk, Project Management, Data Visualization)
- Experience using MS Office and MS Project software specifically pivot tables, graphics, reporting and scheduling
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.