Human Resources Representative II - CEP001392
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at www.cepheid.com or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
• Acts as first line of support for all inquiries regarding benefits, policies and procedures from employees
• Administers human resources policies, procedures and initiatives
• Compiles and distribute internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies
• Data entry in Workday systems
• Assists with collecting data for internal audits
• Maintain accurate employee data in HRIS system including but not limited to: all new hire information, termination of employees, updating organizational structure changes, job titles, salary increases and other personnel related data
• Compiles and formats reports and data from HRIS system as needed
• Responsible for new employee onboarding including: conducting New Hire Orientation, processing new hire paperwork, background checks and I9s
• Management of the temporary worker process for client groups, creating job requisitions, onboarding new temporary workers, liaison between staffing agency and managers, maintaining and providing reports, converting/ extending workers as applicable and managing agreements for the temporary workforce.
• Ensure all processes are executed in accordance to governmental regulations (application of labor laws)
• Requisition entry in applicant tracking system (Taleo)
• Review and screen resumes as/if needed
• Manage global data entry in Workday for non US locations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (MINIMAL COMPETENCIES)
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in a Human Resources Department.
• Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present complex information via simplistic approach.
• Resolute in handling confidential/sensitive information.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
• Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with ability to come up to speed rapidly.
• Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
• Experience in following areas:
o Internal audit
o Data retention policies
o HR reporting
o US Benefits and Leave
o Unemployment claims
o Cross functional work
o Project Management
o Process documentation
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• A bachelor’s degree in human resource management is preferred.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Human Resources
: North America-North America-United States-CA-Sunnyvale