This position is in Red bank,NJ - the candidates must be within a 40 minute commute from the location. Please do not apply if out of this area.
The ASP.NET developer designs, develops, and implements ASP.NET applications as per business requirements. Primary responsibilities are to understand and size business requirements, perform coding and unit testing, and resolve technical issues. Ideal candidate has a firm grasp of architecture and best practices, creates design documentation, maintains cutting edge skills, and participates in technical solutioning.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in C#, .NET, and ASP.NET technologies
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Web API and/or ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational databases
- Understanding of OOP and programming best practices
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Knowledge and experience with unit testing practices and tools
- Experience with ORM tools such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Experience with web services, particularly RESTful web services
- Experience installing and configuring environments
- Participates in analysis and design of domain problems and provides solutions and alternatives.
- Collaborates with business, design, development, and quality assurance team members to implement best in class solutions
- Develops solutions according to specified business requirements
- Writes optimal and efficient code using object oriented programming, design patterns, and best practices
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Keeps up to date in advancements in technologies and frameworks, and has zeal to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year