A Product Marketing Manager is needed for an existing marketing team to help bring new versions to market for an IT security firm.
- Direct hire opportunity for US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Location: remote, but CST or EST preferred
- Salary: flexible depending on experience
- Needed skills: product marketing, product launches, content marketing, market intelligence, IT security
Protege Hunters is working with a 30 person and profitable start-up company. The firm produces a suite of interconnected IT security products and is producing great profit with a unique culture. Expect full transparency, enormous trust, and an environment where everyone is valued.
You'll join a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is looking for a great right-hand person to keep pushing and pulling all the way to the launch date. The "how" of the the marketing team with websites focused on capabilities, demos, webinars, videos, white papers, customer and partner facing decks, and data sheets.
- Messaging and positioning: craft the narrative to be used across each stage of the funnel. Test and optimize across target audiences.
- Audience insights: do deep-dives into understanding customer segments, leverage Google Analytics and other resources to measure user behavior, understand their needs and build data-based, actionable insights to execute our go-to-market.
- Build effective value proposition and messaging for sales, partners, press, analysts
- Define, prioritize and develop relevant and effective content such as customer case studies, technical articles, and conference presentations for end users that demonstrate impact in adoption and engagement
- Address customer and partner needs by having a very deep and discerning understanding of the end-user and buyer personas.
- Work closely with product management and sales.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in technical and/or product marketing
- Experience in bottoms-up marketing targeting software and/or embedded developers
- Some background in software development highly preferred
- Startup experience (less than 50 employees) preferred
- Some experience in embedded systems, Internet of Things (IoT), connected devices space
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Product Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- IT Security Products: 1 year (Preferred)