L.W. Seecamp Co. is a firearms manufacturer in search of an experienced gunsmith/pistolsmith to serve as a working supervisor. Interested applicants should reply to this posting with resumes and/or questions.
Job Title: Gunsmith Supervisor
Location: Southwick, MA
Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-4pm (time frame is flexible)
Report To: Production Manager/General Managers
- MINIMUM of 7-10 years of gunsmith experience specifically with pistols
- Excellent organizational skills, with high attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of manufacturing, with technical knowledge.
- Confident blueprint reading skills.
- Lean and or ISO experience/training is a plus.
We are looking for candidates that require little to no oversight, can think on their feet and troubleshoot problems if they arise. At the same time will have the full support of management when required.
Responsibilities will include maintaining a smooth production flow on the floor. Oversight of employee's (roughly 6-8 people) and working in assembly/production.
- A competitive hourly wage negotiable pending level of experience, full benefits package (medical, dental, 401k, holidays, vacation, bonus's twice a year etc..) as long as applicant meets full time hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- gunsmith: 7 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Only full-time employees eligible