We offer more than a sales job, it's a career opportunity. Home Improvement is an industry experiencing tremendous growth and all the trends are upward for the future. It is a place where your sales skills still make a difference and you can push you income to $90-100 or even $150,000.
Bath Fitter is more than a remodeling company, we are a $100 Million Dollar success story spanning the Mid-Atlantic to the Midwest, 27 offices in 12 states and a corporate infrastructure dedicated to the success of our Sales team. We recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed then give them the support and highest quality products to make it happen.
Bath Fitter - a company founded on a commitment to service the community by growing a company that provides unique solutions for customers and an outstanding work environment for employees while maintaining the highest level of customer service, integrity and quality; thereby becoming the #1 home services company in the United States. We have been in the Top Ten every year for over a decade - you will be joining a true industry leader.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with perspective customers, 75% of the legwork has been done for you. We have a rigorous prequalification process that ensures we are putting our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed which results in a high closing rate. Our advertising and outside events marketing program operates year round to provide a steady source of interested people.
- This is a full-time W-2 position with regular payroll every two weeks
- Health/dental/vision/disability and life benefits are included
- Income is based on commission and we pay most of it immediately
- Paid training
- Ongoing education and manager support
- Promotion to training, lead and manager roles for best performers
Your only focus is on your career. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver a proven sales presentation to consumers that truly need what you offer.
As a Sales Representative you will meet with current and potential clients in their home, demonstrating our unique products and outstanding services.
Become an expert and pro with all the important steps in providing customer service beyond expectations that will generate repeat business from your customer base.
- Must possess the desire to thrive in a competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Be able to work independently while taking direction from management
- Sales Representative should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel thoughout the sales territory
- Previous experience in home remodeling or related area is a plus - but not a requirement
- Current and valid Driver's License and vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening