Sentry Security International, Inc. is hiring multiple experienced Cleared Construction and Site Security Escorts/Guards for local work in and around the Manassas, VA.)
Sentry Security is actively seeking qualified, mature, and responsible applicants to fill the position of CLEARED ESCORT OFFICER. Successful applicants must possess a current U.S. Department of Defense security clearance at the Top-Secret level to be considered for this position.
POSITION DECRIPTION: SSI Team Members will provide cleared escort services by personally escorting, remaining physically present, and visually monitoring all activities of non-cleared personnel in approved work areas of the Customer's facility. Access to these work areas will be identified and approved by the Customer, prior to entrance.
1) Coordinate with the designated customer representative, at the beginning of each shift, to receive specific escort instructions and approved work area assignments.
2) Identify the non-cleared personnel requiring escorts to approved work areas
3) Interact effectively with the non-cleared personnel to ensure a superior level of customer service
4) Physically escort the non-cleared personnel; in the most direct route, to the approved work area.
5) Deny access to any work area that has not been approved by the designated customer representative.
6) Remain physically present at all times in the approved work area with the non-cleared personnel
7) Actively monitor the movement and activities of the non-cleared personnel to ensure no breach of security protocols occurs.
8) Immediately report any actual; or suspected, breach of security protocol to the designated customer representative.
9) Immediately report any accidents, injuries, or safety-related issues to the designated customer representative.
10) Demonstrate the ability to meet the Customer's operational escort requirements on a routine basis.
Responsibilities: Escort personnel that do not have the appropriate security clearances and/or access authorization, and monitor their movements while in the secure area of the building. Escorts shall ensure that personnel with a valid need to enter the secure area are appropriately registered and have been issued appropriate badge by security personnel before entering building. He/She will ensure that doors to offices in areas through which the personnel must pass are closed; and give occupants prior notification of their entry to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive information. Escort services may require prolonged sitting and standing.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate must: 1) Be a U.S. Citizen 2) Possess a current Department of Defense security clearance at the TS level 3) Possess a High School Diploma or GED Certificate 4) Have passed and be able to maintain the reinvestigation of a comprehensive background investigation 5) Pass a pre-employment drug screen 6) Have access to reliable transportation to meet work schedule requirements 7) Attend all required pre-assignment security training/briefings 8) Be capable and willing to adjust work schedules to meet customer requirements, if necessary 9) Communicate effectively by reading, writing, and speaking in the English language 10) Possess 1 year of prior experience in this functional area.
Candidate should possess reliable transportation in order to travel to various locations. Candidates must be able to support day and night shifts as needed. He/She must be a US citizen and must possess or be able to maintain an active TOP SECRET security clearance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The cleared escort services are routinely provided inside a large facility. NO personal electrical, or electronic devices of ANY kind are permitted inside the building, at ANY time.
PHYSICAL CONSIDERATIONS: 1) Must be able to stand; if required, for 8 hour periods 2) Must be able to walk continuously; if required, for 8 hour periods 3) Must have the visual capability to observe and comprehend movement of persons 4) Must have the capability to hear and speak at normal levels
PAY and BENEFITS:
Hourly wage negotiated based on experience. All personnel will be 1099 hired contractors.
Personal Protective Equipment is provided at NO expense to all employees
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $22.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Guard: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly