MBS Allocator for NYC Investment Bank
The role is within the Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) Allocations Team which sits within Trading Operations. The MBS Allocations Team is responsible for managing the Pools to TBAs allocation process for Class A, B and C Cycles including Trade Date TBA RTTM matching; FICC to Books and Records reconciliations; FICC and bilateral TBA and Pool Netting; Pool to TBA allocations on 48hr day and subsequent settlement failure resolution with clients.
- Partnering closely with the Trading and Sales to provide the first level of control and escalation.
- Responsible in ensuring that the trade bookings are correctly reflected in the trading risk systems and tie out with the Counterparty.
- Ensuring that all trades are booked and confirmed as intended by checking the Trading system verses internal MS systems, liaising with Trading, Sales, Brokers or the Counterparty directly.
- Intermediary between the Trading desk and other areas of the Bank. Controllers, Settlements and Confirmations areas will come to you to discuss and resolve issues to ensure that breaks are resolved effectively.
- Prep, execute and reconcile the TBA and Pool Netting process.
- Prep and execute the pool allocation process on 48hr day for Class A, B and C cycles.
- Work with clients and Trading Desk to resolve delivery fails.
- Provide training and direction to other specialists
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required;
- 5 + years of experience in the financial industry supporting mortgage backed securities as an allocator;
- Proficiency in Excel
Rate- 48/hr with OT potential
Location- Midtown NYC
Length- 6 months to start
Senior Recruiter, Lenmar Consulting, a Kellton Tech Company
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $43.00 to $48.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity: