Are you looking for the flexibility of a part-time job that can be done while your children are at school? Are you interested in a fulfilling job with a respected company that values your skill set? As a self-driven merchandiser who puts pride into your work, you will fit right in with our corporate culture of excellence.
Become exemplary in the retail sales field by utilizing your skills to ensure that the right products are displayed according to manufacturer specifications and in the most appealing way possible. Your ability to make product displays attractive and accessible to end-users (consumers) will make you a valued and integral part of our customer-oriented team. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to become a key player for a company that offers superior training and competitive pay rates. You will need to:
- Ensure that newly-arriving products are quickly accepted and arranged promptly and attractively on store shelves, in compliance with manufacturer specifications;
- Perform basic duties in relation to new and existing merchandise, including price changes, tagging, ad set and shelving arrangements;
- Check-in truck shipments in a prompt and professional manner, and ensure that all paperwork/electronic paperwork is properly filled out and that all arriving products have a place to go either on the floor or in the retailer's stockroom.
- Use critical thinking skills to determine what issues need immediate and need attention.
- Understand and operate according to the company's "Chain of Command."
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Honest self-starter, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Ability to pass a standard drug screening and background check
- Reliable smart phone for use at work
- Reliable transportation to various retail locations along a specified route
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 /hour
- Driver's License & Insurance
Required work authorization: